Wappa Strain Review
Do you need an excellent all-rounder to relax and invite more ease into your life? Cannabis users know that they can’t do much better than the solid but pleasant 60% Indica-dominant hybrid — WAPPA strain. People have reported that it’s uplifting effects can take your happiness levels from zero to a hundred in no time.
People also tend to say that wappa is best enjoyed as nightfall approaches. That’s when most people are finishing up the day’s activities and have time to savor a truly relaxing high. Talk about perfect timing! This strain has a distinctive way of producing some degree of mental stimulation while simultaneously distributing a smooth and calming high through all parts of the user’s body.
Wappa, a Paradise-cultivated seed, is a special offspring from the Sensei and Delahaze seeds. This strain takes the most pleasant characteristic of both parents to ensure that you enjoy the best they have to offer. Wappa is so potent that it’s advisable that only those with high THC thresholds use it.
Come along for more juicy details on this award winner.
What Does Wappa Look Like?
There’s no mistaking the wappa strain, even from a distance, as its strikingly singular appearance makes it stand out from other cannabis specimens. Close to the base, the leaves become more rounded as they join the stem. But as they approach the curved edges, they become slimmer before reaching a crescendo, with both sides uniting into a funnel-like tip of noticeable length.
At a close look, one can find that the multitude of buds sprouting from the plant comprises tiny pistils that swing loosely and settle in the leaves’ delicate gaps. The luxuriantly-growing pistils have bright and vibrant colors that strikingly and beautifully contrast with the plants’ thick and green foliage. With a touch of crimson intermingling with oranges and yellows in their most delicate color gradients, one thing is certain—they’re a sight for even the sorest of eyes.
The wappa strain announces its arrival with a buoyant but light airy sensation that you wouldn’t forget in a hurry. It’s almost as if you can inhale it without having to try. The buds release a deliciously sweet fragrance with just a hint of profoundly distilled molasses in its crux.
This sublime aroma is followed by a delightful mix of fresh and energetic citrus that amplifies the plant’s radiance and enchantingly urges you on. The scent is even more pronounced and fills the air when the buds disunite with their stalks. Its dense and potent smell lingers on in the air for sometime to remind you of its domineeringness and usher in the sanguine that you’re about to enjoy as you take a smoke.
One word for this aroma—whole!
How to Cultivate Wappa
Cultivating wappa is one of the most time-consuming and stressful activities for any ardent cannabis grower. It can even be said to constitute a nuisance to the cultivator. But like every pregnant person will tell you, the joy of seeing the result in your hands is nothing compared to the struggles of growing it. This is one gem of cannabis, and it deserves every effort you put into seeing it thrive.
Here are some points to note when cultivating the wappa strain:
- Paradise seeds for growing the plants are pretty accessible to everyone
- You may choose to cultivate them indoors or outdoors depending on the quantity you wish to obtain
- Leave a space of at least 1.5 square feet of area per plant for it to thrive
- If you choose to grow outdoors, ensure that you plant them in a semi-arid climate zone with room temperature and moderate rainfall
- Although it is a pretty resilient strain, it can only withstand significant temperature and rainfall fluctuations for a short time
- Like other indicas, it’ll typically grow as high as 2 feet before leaving its leaves and branches to grow outwards and consume more space, thereby posing a challenge for indoor growers
- As the leaves and branches brush toward the outside, growers may cut some of the side leaves from time to time to resolve the issue
- Each plant should be ready for harvest within 8 weeks of planting
Are You Ready to Savor the Delightful Goodness of the Wappa Strain?
In summary, the wappa strain seems to be great for people who crave a sense of calm and could use some thought-numbing indica.